The Missouri WIC program provide
supplemental food, health care referrals,
nutrition education, and breastfeeding promotion and support to eligible pregnant women,
new mothers, breastfeeding and postpartum women, infants, and children up to age five (5). Fathers, grandparents, guardians, and foster parents may also apply for benefits for the children living in their household.
To be eligible, you must live in Missouri and meet the following guidelines:
- Pregnant women
- Women breastfeeding an infant up to the infant’s first birthday
- Postpartum women up to six (6) months after delivery or end of pregnancy
- Infants up to their 1st birthday
- Children until their 5th birthday
Income: Household income may be no more than 185% of the federal poverty income guidelines. Families that qualify for supplemental nutrition assistance program (SNAP) or temporary assistance for needy families (TANF) automatically qualify. Individuals who meet income and category guidelines will have a nutrition and health assessment during the certification process.
To see if you financially qualify for the Missouri WIC
program, Look at the Image below.
Proof of your income
- 1 month of pay stubs
- A copy of federal tax for from previous year
- If receiving some other source of income, please bring documentation
- Clients who are on Medicaid or State Benefits may self declare