Car Seat Safety
We offer a Car Seat Safety program to help you keep your child safe.
Our goals are:
- To improve child safety
- Ensure proper installation of a car seat and inspect for misuse
- Check for car seat recalls
- Check to see if a car seat has been in an accident
- Check for outdated car seats
- Ensure proper application of a car seat
- Ensure a car seat is the appropriate size for the age of a child
Our Child Passenger Safety Technicians are certified to check all types of cars seats. Car seat checks are done by appointment. Please allow 30 minutes for a safety check.
For any questions or concerns regarding car seat safety, or to schedule an appointment, please contact Pettis County Health Center at 660-827-1130